Tuesday 17 October 2017

​Thinking about yummy things and gifts for Festive season.


Don’t panic! there’s still lots of time before Christmas. I just thought I’d get the creative juices trickling with a few ideas.
These can be used as gifts or for your table. I have a collection of pickles and chutneys as well as other delicious goodies. You may not want to make all the pickles but think about making small quantities and giving a selection in pretty little jars as a gift to friends or neighbours.

I will be back to you with recipes for the items below soon but in the meantime I have a couple f simply cake recipes to share with you. Coming up pronto if not sooner!


  • Rich butter shortbread
  • Rosemary shortbreads
  • Cheese straws
  • Christmas cakes a deux
  • Panforte
  • Quince and rosemary jelly
  • Chutneys
  • Lime pickles

No comments:

Post a Comment