Monday 8 February 2021

Stir fry veggies

This is so simple just takes a wee bit of time chopping the veggies.  The combination I have used is delicious but you can throw in just about anything.


Ingredients

celery

carrot

capsicum

makimame (soy beans)

onion

zucchini

radish


Method

You know all this I'm sure but just to recap, cut veggies into thin batons or julienne. Add 2 Tbsp oil to hot pan and toss in the veggies. 

I add a splash of sesame oil and Chinese black vinegar, or you could also use oyster sauce.  Finish off with 100ml chicken stock (more or less) if needed. 

Serve with grilled fish, meat or grilled tempe (add the tempe to the pan during cooking time to soak up the flavours). If I'm serving this on its own, I add 100g thin egg noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment